The North West Cricket Union is now delivering Regional Development Coaching for Ladies and girls in the North West.
As a starting point the squads that were selected for 2015's Senior Ladies & U17 match have been invited, but this is not an exhaustive list and players can be invited at any stage.
If clubs wish to nominate other players who aren't on the below list, please forward nominations to the Ladies RDS Manager: Gary McDaid - email@example.com
The Sessions will take place in @ Bready CC Indoor Centre of Excellence for Cricket on a Monday night from 6.30pm-8pm on the following dates:
- 22nd February 2016
- 29th February 2016
- 4th April 2016
- 11th April 2016
- 18th April 2016
These sessions will be followed by outdoor training sessions in the run up to matches which final dates are to be confirmed.
The Initial Ladies regional development squad is:
- Emma Allen (Fox Lodge)
- Faith Ball (Coleraine)
- Sarah Black (Fox Lodge)
- Vanessa Buchanan (Bready)
- Zara Craig (Eglinton)
- Alana Dalzell (Bready)
- Mollie Devine (Fox Lodge)
- Alterine Dunlop (Eglinton)
- Natasha Gaile (Eglinton)
- Karen Haslett (Bonds Glen)
- Rachel Johnston (Coleraine)
- Angel Laird (Donemana)
- Kacey Laird (Newbuildings)
- Tory Lapsley (Strabane Saints)
- Julie Logue (Strabane Saints)
- Hazel Magee (Strabane Saints)
- Emma Martin (Eglinton)
- Megan McClintock (Eglinton)
- Joan McIntyre (Fox Lodge)
- Sarah McLaughlin (Fox Lodge)
- Toni Miller (Fox Lodge)
- Rea Moore (Eglinton)
- Nicola Mullan (Strabane Saints)
- Angela Porter (Strabane Saints)
- Jemma Rankin (Bready)
- Steph Wilkinson (Bready)
The cost for the 5 sessions is £20 per player and payment should be brought along on one of the first two sessions in February and give it to the Head Coach/Manager.
This year the Head Coach of the Ladies regional development squad is Martin Deans, who will be assisted by Gary McDaid and Julie Logue.
Please can you make sure White Cricket Shirt/or similar and Tracksuit bottoms are worn to these sessions.