The ICC has confirmed the fixtures for the World Cricket League Division 5 tournament to be played in Jersey from 21-28 May.
The 6 competing teams are (in seeding order) Oman, Jersey, Tanzania, Nigeria, Guernsay and Vanuatu.
Top seed Oman will come into this tournament as one of the favourites to win, along with host Jersey. The six teams will play a total of 18 matches, including the Final.
The two finalists will earn promotion to Division 4, which is scheduled to be played later in 2016.
Three venues will be used in this tournament: Grainville, Farmers field and FB Fields.
- 21 May: Jersey v Oman (Grainville); Tanzania v Nigeria (Farmers Field); Guernsey v Vanuatu (FB Fields)
- 22 May: Jersey v Vanuatu (Grainville); Guernsey v Tanzania (Farmers Field); Nigeria v Oman (FB Fields)
- 24 May: Nigeria v Guernsey (Grainville); Vanuatu v Oman (Farmers Field); Jersey v Tanzania (FB Fields)
- 25 May – Oman v Tanzania (Grainville); Jersey v Guernsey (Farmers Field); Nigeria v Vanuatu (FB Fields)
- 27 May – Vanuatu v Tanzania (Grainville); Jersey v Nigeria (Farmers Field); Oman v Guernsey (FB Fields)
- 28 May – Final (Grainville); 3 v 4 play-off (Farmers Field); 5 v 6 play-off (FB Fields)
The squads and match officials for the tournament will be announced in due course.